Tee Rail Ordering Guide
Tee Rails are classified by pounds per yard. We have an inventory on a variety of tee rails. We sell Tee Rail per piece, per foot or per net ton. While we sell new Tee Rail, we also have a variety of good quality Relay Rail, available, we can also handle scrap rail processing.
WHEN ORDERING TEE RAIL
When ordering Tee Rail, these specifications first need to be determined:
- Weight (lbs. per yard)
- Section Designation (ASCE, ARA-A, AREA…)
- Lengths needed Drilling Pattern – Drilling and Bolt Hole Size
- The total length of rail required and a specific number of lengths required
- The number of pairs of matching joint bars needed
- A list of accessories that may be needed
- Identify special drilling or cuts required
Ordering Tee Rails
By referring to the dimensional diagrams shown here, the weight and type of most rail can be identified.